Wednesday, November 9, 2011

First Day of Daycare


Wyatt's first day of daycare was on Wednesday, November 9th. It was a bittersweet day for me...sad that I wouldn't get to spend my mornings and afternoons with my little guy, but excited for him to meet new friends and gain a little independence for himself. I'm also pretty glad to be getting a paycheck again and getting an opportunity to interact with adults on a professional level. There were a few tears, but I did a lot better then I thought I would and I'm proud of myself :)

 Kissing on my sweet baby before I had to take him inside. Found out while we were there that the class is made up of all boys and one girl. Wyatt is going to have so much fun! 
About an hour or so after I got to work, this little bouquet arrived. The note said, "Momma, thank you for being the best mom a son could ask for. I am having a good day playing and meeting my new friends. Love you and can't wait to see you later. I'm doing my best to do a stinky here an not at home. Love, Wyatt" Aside from Wyatt's birth, this made my year :)

No comments:

Post a Comment