Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Bittersweet

Joe and I are in the process of buying a home (SWEET) and are ready to make room for our growing family. Above is a picture of the home that we found. It's located on a cul-de-sac in Oconee County and sits on 2.5 acres. It's been completely remodeled on the inside and it's move in ready. The only problem is....we might not be able to move in over the nice 4 day weekend (New Years) because USAA is giving us the run around. All it takes is for someone to make a phone call or take the initiative to make things happen; instead, this is what I keep getting....


A bunch of broken promises (BITTER). Our original closing date has come and gone, and today they said that we should be able to close tomorrow at 2pm. BIG FAT LIE! All I want is someone to be honest with me and tell me something realistic, rather than building my hopes up only to set me up for DISAPPOINTMENT. USAA has always exceeded my expectations with everything, except their loan processing department. NEVER again will I use USAA for a loan!

So it looks like we'll be moving right in the middle of my busiest week at work to date. I have 8 annual meetings to conduct...all of which start at 5:30pm or later, and Joe will be out of town for the next two weekends. So here's a big fat THANKS for NOTHING USAA! You are really stressing me out!

No comments:

Post a Comment