Tuesday, January 25, 2011

New symptom...migraine headache

Yesterday after I left work, I had a little headache. I figured if I ate something, it would go away....WRONG! What was a tiny headache turned into a head splitting migraine. I put a heating pad on my head and that didn't work; I tried taking a bath and that didn't work either. Joe looked up to see what I could take medicinal wise and Tylenol was the only option...of course we didn't have any at the house. Ugh. So off to bed I went. Joe likes sleeping with the TV on and I like to fall asleep with it off, so we've started taking turns every other night by setting the sleep timer or just turning it off. Joe gave up his night to have the TV on and scratched my back while I laid in agony until I was able to fall asleep. What a good hubby :) Got to work this morning and one of my coworkers had Tylenol...score! All better now. I think I'll be heading to the store right after work to stock up on Tylenol to ward off any future migraine headaches!

1 comment:

  1. This is great Linz..........can't wait to see and hear more!!

    ReplyDelete