Sunday, February 13, 2011

Registered today!

I am giving a big shout out to my husband after spending over an hour and a half in Babies R Us and did not complain once! He must be the World's Greatest Husband...at least I think so :) We went and registered at Babies R Us today...his idea by the way. I let him scan everything, which I think made his shopping trip much more entertaining. We also set up a small registry at Target. Most of everything that we registered for is pretty gender neutral because we don't know the sex of the baby yet, but I'm hoping that we might be able to get an indication at our Dr. Appt. on Tuesday. The registry will be updated as we continue along, but at least we've gotten the basics down. To check it out, go to www.babiesrus.com and click "find baby registry". You can search by our names. There's also one at target...www.target.com. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment