Sunday, March 20, 2011

Baby Movin', Mama Groovin'


(Photo Disclaimer: No, this is not my tummy)

So this weekend, Joe and I took it easy and did some things around the house...ie, cleaning. I also started a handwritten journal addressed to our child that talks about what we did each day and with whom, and talks about what's happening in the world, etc. so that I can pass it along when he/she starts a family of their own one day. I was taking time this weekend to get caught up in the journal and felt a definite flutter in my tummy. I've felt movement before, but they were one time occurrences and I passed them off as just normal rumbles of the stomach. But today was different, it was a constant flutter and it went on for about 5 minutes or so. So at exactly 19 weeks, the baby was just dancing away. I made sure to document that little movement in the journal as well! What a neat feeling, and even more special that tomorrow we find out if baby Peters is a boy or girl :) Any guesses as to what you think the baby is?

No comments:

Post a Comment