Thursday, March 17, 2011

My Hailey Girl








Our blog is mainly focused on the baby, Joe, and what's going on with me, but I have to give some love to our little girl Hailey. I might be a little biased, but she really is the best dog in the whole wide world! She's always in a good mood, very well behaved, so good with children and other dogs, and is the best snuggler. She dominates the dogs on TV when it comes to her own acrobatics in catching the Frisbee and she can outrun just about any dog she's gotten the chance to play with. She loves to play when it's time to play and she'll sit quietly next to you when you want to rest; however, she doesn't have a problem in telling you that she wants something...yes, she really does talk to you. I love her so much and can't believe that she's going to be six years old on March 25th. Here are some pictures I took of her this afternoon while we were all outside enjoying this beautiful weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment