Friday, June 10, 2011

Beginning of week 31


I haven't posted a belly picture since my trip to the beach, so here you go! (please excuse the background...Joe's out of town so I had to take a self portrait with the help of the bathroom mirror) Tomorrow I start week 31 of my pregnancy and I'm really starting to feel pregnant. I'm sure the 95 degree days have a little something to do with it. Once you get hot, the only way to cool down is to take a nice cold shower; otherwise, you start feeling like you're having a permanent hot flash! Wyatt is moving all over the place and had the hiccups this afternoon. He also has managed to find my bladder and sit, hit, or step on it at different times of the day and it's all I can do to avoid having a public accident! Maybe it is a good thing that this picture was taken in the bathroom after all!

No comments:

Post a Comment