Monday, June 27, 2011

Showered with Love

This weekend was my first baby shower which was hosted by my dear friends Kelly, Ashleigh, and Jodie. The 4 of us lived together in college at GSU and we were all part of the same Phi Mu family (Jodie is my big sister, Kelly is my twin, and Ashleigh is my little sister). Joe and I are so thankful and overwhelmed with everyone's generosity, love, and support towards us during this special time in our lives. Pictured above is just some of the loot that baby Wyatt received. This picture doesn't include the highchair grandma LiLi gave him, the car seat from the Kubik girls, the JumperRoo from my hostesses, Bumbo from my friend Sarah, the Baby Einstein play mat from my friend Piper, the Baby Bjorn from Reid and Cat, and the BOB stroller from my Aunt Rooney. Thank you again to everyone for all of the wonderful gifts. There is no denying that this little boy is already loved by so many!

No comments:

Post a Comment