Friday, July 22, 2011

Baby Care Basics for the Dad to Be

Tonight we had a baby care basics class at the hospital. I enrolled us mostly for Joe because I knew that all of this would be new to him and help him feel confident for when Wyatt gets here. We covered everything from bathing, diapering, and swaddling to feeding, burping, and how to install the car seat correctly. Joe was such a trooper and did such a good job and I think he felt the class was helpful as I saw the answers to his evaluation sheet. One of the questions was, how confident did you feel before taking the class...to which he selected "Not at all". Then it asked how confident do you feel after taking the class...to which he selected "Mostly Confident". He may not know it yet, but he's going to be a GREAT father and Wyatt is so lucky to have such an attentive dad like I know Joe is going to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment