Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Dr. Appt. - 35 weeks


This morning I had my 35 weeks check up and follow up ultrasound because Wyatt was measuring 2 weeks ahead at my last appoint. Based on the ultrasound, he's around 6 1/2 pounds...yikes! The doctor said that if he comes around 39 weeks, then he'll probably be about 7 1/2 to 8 pounds, and if he waits until week 40, then he'll be 8 to 8 1/2 pounds. I'm hoping that he comes the first week in August. The first picture is of his head and back. He's already head down and facing my spine, perfect position for delivery. The second picture is of his right foot (it's sticking up in the air...probably just shy of my rib cage). We also saw that he has a full head of hair! That probably explains my constant heartburn and indigestion. My blood pressure was 130/62 and I'm hovering around 13-14 pounds for total weight gain. I'm 1cm dilated and my next appointment is in two weeks, July 26th. After that appointment, I'll be having weekly appointments.





No comments:

Post a Comment